- 4 large carrots, cut into 1"/2.5 cm pieces
- 4 large parsnips, cut into 1"/2.5 cm pieces
- 4 medium turnips, cut into 1"/2.5 cm pieces
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1½ tbsp. salted butter
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves for garnish
Prep the veggies
- In 3-Qt./3 L TupperWave Stack Cooker Casserole, stir together carrots, parsnips, turnips, sugar, butter, and salt.
Cook the veggies
- Place cover on Stack Cooker. Microwave on high power 2 minutes. Remove cover.
- Microwave on high power 10 minutes more.
Plate and serve
- Remove from microwave, let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir to distribute sauce, garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
- Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.