- 4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Prep the berries
- In a Thatsa medium bowl, stir together berries, ¼ cup of flour, granulated sugar and lemon juice.
Prep the topping
- In a medium bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Once combined, sprinkle over top of berries.
- Pour into base of MicroPro Grill, set aside.
- Place cover in casserole position and microwave on high power 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Serve warm.
Cook and serve
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.