- 1 white onion, chopped and sautéed
- 2 tsp. garlic paste, sautéed
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 2 – 15.5 oz. black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large eggs
- ½-cup panko style breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- In base of Supersonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment, add cilantro and cooked onion and garlic. Replace cover and pull cord until finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue pulling cord, stopping to push down ingredients as necessary. Remove blade and set aside.
- Use small sized Portioning Scoop to divide the black bean mixture and pan fry four at a time for 3-5 minutes on each side. Repeat process until all black bean bites are cooked. Serve with avocado and sour cream.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.