1 zucchini boat
- 1 lb./455 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. DIY Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 14.5-oz./425 g can diced tomatoes
- 2 large zucchinis
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
Cook the ground beef
- Place Tupperwave Stack Cooker Colander in 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Place beef, onion and DIY Southwest Chipotle in Stack Cooker Colander.
- Cover and microwave on high power 5-6 minutes, or until cooked, stirring halfway through.
- Add tomatoes to ground beef and stir.
Prep the Zucchini
- Half zucchinis lengthwise and remove seeds with a spoon.
- Sprinkle each half with salt. Place zucchinis in Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and in the inverted 3/4-Qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover.
- Spoon beef mixture over each zucchini boat and top with cheese. Stack inverted 3/4-Qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover above 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and microwave on high power 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and zucchinis have softened slightly.
- Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.