Banana Based Nice Cream
Drinks & Dessert
- 6-8 tbsp. milk of choice
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon, optional
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, optional
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, optional
4 frozen overripe bananas, peeled & cut in chunks
Prep the Bananas
- Remove bananas from freezer for 12-15 minutes to slightly thaw.
Make the Nice Cream
- Place 4-6 frozen bananas chunks in base of Quick Chef Pro System, cover and turn knob to process. Add milk through funnel as needed to make turning handle easier.Continue adding banana chunks and turning handle until bananas are smooth in texture. Remove cover and blade and if desired add in remaining ingredients or serve as is with desired toppings.