- 2 cups rolled oats
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F/ 190C. Place Silicone Rectangular Form on metal baking sheet and set aside.
- In Ultimate Mixing Bowl 3.5L, add all ingredients and mix using Silicone Spatula until well combined.
- Pour mixture to Silicone Rectangular Form and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, unmold and cut into bars. Store in fridge until ready to set. Enjoy as is, or add to bowl and top with milk.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.