- 5 McIntosh or Gala apples, cored and peeled
- 1/3-cup brown sugar
- 1-cup apple juice
- ¼-cup butter, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice
- ½ tsp. salt
- Chop apples in large chunks and transfer to base of Microwave Pressure Cooker. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Cover, lock in place and microwave for 15 minutes, at the end of cooking time let pressure release naturally.
- Let cool and if desired, blend to achieve a smooth consistency. Refrigerate until ready to use. Store in an airtight container in fridge for up to 5 days. Serve as a dip or on toast.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.