Silicone Tart Form
Silicone Tart Form
Be the envy of the Queen of Hearts!
Create beautiful pies and flan, sweet or savory tarts, quiche, pizza, jellied fruit desserts, ice cream desserts, and so much more with this easy-to-clean Silicone Tart Form that's safe for the fridge, freezer, microwave, and conventional oven.
Looking to elevate your baking skills and impress your guests? Look no further than our versatile Silicone Tart form! Perfect for traditional pies, quiche, and even pizza, this fancy form is designed to make your baked goods look as delicious as they taste.
The fluted rim makes pies and tarts look showcase ready while ensuring great non-stick properties.
But this silicone form isn't just limited to baking. In the refrigerator, it's perfect for preparing chilled desserts. In the freezer, you can easily create ice cream desserts and sorbets that are ready to serve whenever you want.
- Tupperware silicone: cured for 8 hours post production; high quality; safest
- Long-lasting: durable; will not deform in ordinary domestic use; never rusts
- Smart material: Forms heat quickly and bake evenly. No need to alter your batter or temperature —bake as usual.
- Easy unmolding: A slight twist or gentle pulling on the sides rolls out your creation. No more thumping, shaking, or scraping.
- Versatile: usable in fridge, freezer, oven, and microwave
- Convenient: no greasing or oiling required; easy cleanup; Bake, store, freeze, and reheat right in the form.
- Nestable: Identical forms fit into each other for neat storage.
- Lightweight: perfect for any home or on the go in a camper, RV, or boat
H 4 x Ø 31 cm
H 1.6 x Ø 12.2 inch
Capacity Volume (Metric/US):
1.7 L/7 cups
US 1200/EU & AP 800 watts
Color: Purple Cabbage
USE & CARE
USE & CARE
- For oven, use a cold and clean oven rack or metal baking sheet to support the Baking Form before filling it. For microwave, use the turntable for support. Always use the support underneath when moving the filled Baking Form from place to place.
- Greasing or baking sprays are not needed when baking with our Silicone Forms. They could even damage the material. Only when molding in the fridge or freezer (e.g. recipes with gelatin), some oil can be used to help with unmolding.
- Our Silicone Baking Form can handle heat, however it cannot be used on the stove top or with the grill function of your oven or microwave or broiler.
- Be gentle! Cut what you've cooked on a serving tray, cutting board, or plate… but never in the baking form. Really… never!
- Always use oven gloves when removing the Silicone Form from the microwave or conventional oven. Always remove it together with the oven rack or other supporting device.
- Results may vary with individual ovens; please adapt your cooking times accordingly.
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Freezer safe (up to -25°C)
- Not safe for use on stovetop
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Safe for use in microwave
- Safe for use in oven
- One of the properties of silicone is it absorbs fat from foods. It releases the fat gradually after usage, causing the baking sheet to have a greasy feeling and white deposit even though it was washed after using. To preserve your silicone form, wash inside and outside with soapy water and dry carefully again before each use to remove any residue.
- Some foods can cause staining, but this will not affect the product’s performance.
- Always preheat the oven before baking (remove oven rack before preheating).
- For optimal baking results, take care to distribute your batter or dough evenly across the silicone form.
- After removing from oven, let baking form rest a few minutes before unmolding.
- When making desserts or shaped ice cubes in freezer, place silicone form on a flat tray or into Freezer Mates Large Low container.