Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim
Our silicone baking sheet is time-saving, easy-to-clean, and designed to...
Our silicone baking sheet is time-saving, easy-to-clean, and designed to last. This non-stick baking sheet is perfect for all of your festive baking and everyday cooking needs, like roasting veggies or creating healthy sheet pan meals. What's more, the printed grid and circular guides help you portion out precise measurements for beautifully uniform cookies, and even puffy macaron shells. The silicone baking sheet will be your secret to making perfect pastries and sweets, each and every time.
- No greasing or oiling needed: naturally non-stick material for easy release of candies and baked goods
- Perfect rolls: Thanks to the flexibility and the non-stick properties of silicone, your sweet or savory rolled sponge cakes will be always successful.
- No more dripping or leaking in the oven thanks to its all-around rim!
- Perfectly shaped and evenly sized pastries: thanks to the markings on the sheet; 36 circles (3cm) for meringues, macarons, choux, etc.; dots every 1cm to guide for long shaped pastries (grissini, éclairs, lady fingers, etc.)
- Premium quality silicone: very durable, even heat distribution, and easy unmolding; resistant from -25°C/-13F to 220°C/428F for use in both oven and freezer; never rusts
Dimensions (Metric/ US):
W 31.5 x H 1.1 x L 35.3 cm
W 12.4 x H 0.4 x L 13.9 inch
Color: Purple Cabbage
Black and White Cookies
Cake Mix Cookies
Caramel Apple Pops
Chocolate Cinnamon Pretzels
Classic Gingerbread Men
Deep Dish Pizza
DIY Cereal Bars
DIY Toaster Pastries
Giftable Layered Cowboy Cookies
Let It Snow Mix
Master Cookie Mix
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies
Pretty As A Peach Tart
Salty Caramel Brittle
Soft Oatmeal Cookies
White Chocolate Pretzel Rods
- For oven, use a cold and clean oven rack or metal baking sheet to support the Baking Form before filling it. For microwave, use the turntable for support. Always use the support underneath when moving the filled Baking Form from place to place.
- Greasing or baking sprays are not needed when baking with our Silicone Forms. They could even damage the material. Only when molding in the fridge or freezer (e.g. recipes with gelatin), some oil can be used to help with unmolding.
- Our Silicone Baking Form can handle heat, however it cannot be used on the stove top or with the grill function of your oven or microwave or broiler.
- Be gentle! Cut what you've cooked on a serving tray, cutting board, or plate… but never in the baking form. Really… never!
- Always use oven gloves when removing the Silicone Form from the microwave or conventional oven. Always remove it together with the oven rack or other supporting device.
- Results may vary with individual ovens; please adapt your cooking times accordingly.
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for use in microwave
- Safe for use in oven
- Freezer safe (up to -25°C)
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils.
- Not safe for use on the stovetop
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- One of the properties of silicone is it absorbs fat from foods. It releases the fat gradually after usage, causing the baking sheet to have a greasy feeling and white deposit even though it was washed after using. To preserve your silicone form, wash inside and outside with soapy water and dry carefully again before each use to remove any residue.
- Some foods can cause staining, but this will not affect the product’s performance.
- Always preheat the oven before baking (remove oven rack before preheating).