- 1 large zucchini, ends trimmed
- 1 large yellow squash, ends trimmed
- ½ tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ small red onion, peeled
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds, toasted
Prep the veggies
- Using the Mandoline with round knob at #2 and the triangular knob at #6, slice thin strips of zucchini and squash. Transfer vegetables to large bowl and toss with 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Let stand 10 minutes then drain liquid.
Add the seasoning and serve
- In the bowl of the SuperSonic Chopper Tall, add lemon juice, olive oil, rice wine vinegar, garlic, cilantro, red onion, honey and remaining salt.
- Pour over vegetables and gently toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.