Oj Beet Salad
Lunch & Dinner
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 orange, cut into slices
- As Required mixed greens of your choice
3 beets, peeled
- Set Mandoline round knob to #9, triangle knob to �lock� and select the straight v-shaped blade insert.Secure beet to food guider. Push food guider down Mandoline to slice beets into discs. Repeat with remaining beets.
- Place sliced beets in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker and pour orange juice and salt over them.Seal and microwave on high power 10 minutes. Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 4�6 minutes.
- Top with walnuts and goat cheese. Serve over mixed greens with orange wedges and another splash of orange juice, if desired.