- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar, light or dark
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend
- 1/8 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1¼ cup cake flour
- ½ cup raspberry perserves
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 2½ cups cake flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 3 eggs
Prep the topping mixture
- Place butter in 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher Set and microwave on high power 20 seconds or until melted. In Thatsa medium bowl, combine melted butter, sugars, seasoning blend, salt and cake flour. Stir set aside.
Make the berries
- Preheat oven to 350° F/175° C. In 1-cup/250 mL Micro Pitcher Set, warm raspberry preserves by microwaving on high power 20-30 seconds. Place blueberries in medium bowl. Pour warm preserves over berries and set aside.
Assemble and bake the cake
- Use room temperature butter to coat UltraPro 3.5-Qt./3.3 L Lasagna Pan, set aside. In 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher Set, microwave ¾ cup butter on high power 1 minute or until melted. Pour into base of Supersonic Chopper Tall, set aside to cool. In medium bowl, combine flour. baking soda, salt and sugar and set aside.
- Add buttermilk and eggs to melted butter in Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with the paddle attachment. Replace cover and pull cord 3-4 times to mix. Gradually add flour mixture to liquids in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall, pulling 3-4 times to mix. Pour batter into lasagna pan. Spoon berry mixture over cake batter, followed by topping mixture.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into cake.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.