12 oz./340 g
- 1 cup Cold Brew
- 1/3 cup Milk of choice
- 2-3 tbsp. Simple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tsp. Extract of choice, optional
- 5 oz./140 mL Heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
Make simple syrup
- Add water and sugar to 2-cup/500 mL MicroPitcher and microwave on high power 30 seconds at a time until sugar has fully dissolved. It takes about 2 minutes. Add extracts or flavor of choice if desired. Let cool.
Shake up ingredients
- Pour cold brew, milk and sweetener in Quick Shake Container. Cover and shake vigorously until well combined.
Make whipped cream
- Combine heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in All-in-One Shaker. Seal and shake until mixture is thick and you can no longer hear the liquid shaking around inside.
- Pour cold brew over ice and top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately. Store leftover simple syrup and whipped cream in fridge for 3-5 days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.