- 24 oz. dark chocolate melting wafers
- 12 oz. turquoise colored melting wafers
- 12 oz. purple colored melting wafers
- 6 oz. bright pink colored melting wafers
- 6 oz. red colored melting wafers
- 2 tbsp. gold star shaped sprinkles
Melt each individual color of wafers in TupperWave Stack Cooker for 30 seconds at a time until fully melted.
Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on flat surface and add melted dark chocolate and spread into an even layer.
Add scoops of each color in a random pattern then use Silicone Spatula to swirl colors gently without fully mixing them.
- Top with sprinkles and gently tap bark to flatten the top layer.
- Let set at room temperature for 1 hour then refrigerate for 1 additional hour to harden. Break into bite sized pieces and serve.