- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cups brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. DIY Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning
- In a small bowl stir, together cocoa powder, brown sugar and DIY Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend.
- Transfer to a Counterscaping Dry Seasoning Container. Cover and store in a cool dark place up to 6 months.
- For Hot Chocolate: Microwave 1 cup milk and 1 tbsp. of the Cinnamon Hot Chocolate Mix in a microwave safe mug 1 minute or until hot (do not boil).
- Stir until hot chocolate mix dissolves. Garnish with whipped cream or marshmallows.
- For Mocha Coffee: Place 1 tbsp. of the Cinnamon Hot Chocolate Mix in a mug of your favorite coffee and stir well until dissolved.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.