- 14 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz. semisweet chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- Separate the cream from the chocolate cookies and set aside. Place all chocolate cookies in base of SuperSonic Chopper tall, replace cover and pull cord until all fine crumbs form.
- Add baking powder, milk and the cream from the cookies and continue pulling cord until well combined.
- Pour mixture in Silicone Small Round Form and microwave on 50% power for 5 minutes and 30 seconds. At the end of cooking time, remove from microwave and let cool completely.
- While cake cools, pour heavy cream in 1-cup Micro Pitcher and microwave for 30 seconds or until steaming hot. Add chopped chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour over cooled cake and smooth top. Garnish as desired and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.