Carrot Loaf Cake
Drinks & Dessert
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 carrots, peeled & cut into 3?/8 cm chunks
- 1/2 fresh coconut, husk removed
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. milk
3/4 cup self-rising flour
Prep the carrots, fruit and nuts
- Preheat oven to 375? F/ 190� C. In Thatsa Medium Bowl, mix flour, sugar and cinnamon until evenly combined. Assemble Grate Master Shredder Accessory with large grater cone, place bowl underneath. Place carrots in hopper two pieces at a time and turn handle until grated, pressing down with plunger as necessary. Repeat with remaining carrots until all are grated. Repeat with coconut and pecans.
Make the batter
- Place carrots, coconuts and pecans into bowl with dry ingredients, reserving � cup of the coconut. Make a well in the center add eggs, oil and milk. Mix until well combined.
Bake and serve
- Pour batter into greased Ultra Pro 2-qt./2 L Square Pan (or Ultra Pro 2-Qt./2 L Casserole Pan). Bake for 30�35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Top with remaining coconut.