- 1 lb./455 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 4-oz./115 g block parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pine nuts
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- recipe found below Mustard vinaigrette
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
Grate the brussel sprouts and cheese
- Assemble Grate Master Shredder Accessory with coarse grater cone and place bowl underneath hopper.
- Place Brussels sprouts in the hopper two at a time. Pressing down on them with plunger, turn crank until grated. Repeat until all the sprouts have been grated.
- Place Parmesan cheese into hopper, pressing down with plunger, turn crank to grate cheese. Continue until all cheese has been grated.
Make the vinaigrette, mix and serve
- Combine ingredients in base of All-In-One Shaker. Cover and shake until ingredients are combined.
- Toss together brussels sprouts, nuts, salt, pepper and vinaigrette.
- Serve cold.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.