- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 oz. semisweet chocolate baking bar, chopped
- Coarse salt for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim over metal baking sheet and set aside.
- Melt butter in small saucepan an let it cook until brown and smells nutty, remove from heat. Transfer to 2-cup Micropitcher and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In Thatsa medium bowl add brown butter and both sugars. Mix until well combined. Mix in egg and vanilla. Add baking soda, flour and mix carefully just until incorporated. Fold in chocolate.
- Refrigerate cookie dough for at least 30 minutes. Use medium sized Portioning Scoop to portion cookie dough onto Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim making sure cookies are separated by two inches on all sides from each other.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, add coarse salt and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.