Large Stacking Thermal Jar
Large Stacking Thermal Jar
Hot or cold, eat it how you like it!
Keeping your lunch or snacks at the ideal temperature in a container is now possible with our Large Thermal Stacking Jar. Its vacuum insulation in a convenient 16-oz./475mL size keeps food hot or cold for up to six hours. You can even connect up to three jars using the twist system on its base and cover.
Includes one 2-cup/475mL steel jar with twist seal lid.
Do you like to eat warm on-the-go but have no way reheat your food? Imagine you could take your favorite food anywhere you go and eat it still warm a few hours later... that sounds ideal, and that's what our Thermal Stacking Jar can do for you!
It features a format of 16 oz./475 mL with a vacuum insulation to keep food hot or chilled up to six hours. Carry hot soup or porridge, or bring along your favorite ice cream—or even ice cubes.
The twist system on its base and cover lets you connect up to three containers for less juggling. You can also connect Twist 'N Snack Containers for endless combinations of delicious snacks for lunches, commutes, picnics, or breaks.
Thermal Stacking Jars are perfect for school lunches, office snacks, long car rides, or wherever your adventures take you. Upgrade your daily sandwich with a side of hot soup or chili.
Add a handle in two quick movements and transform containers into a complete food bag. A great solution if your bag is full or if you just don't want to bring along a bag.
- Best vacuum insulation: keeps food hot or cold up to 6 hours
- 100% leak proof: You can trust it in your bag.
- Easy to open and close: Screw cover with valve releases pressure of hot contents for easy opening.
Twist system: Specially designed cover and base allow you to connect up to 3 jars so you can take several together as one.
- Extended family: Twist system also fits Twist 'N Snack Containers, so bring along your toppings or snacks, and carry everything with one easy-to-use handle.
- Choose to be sustainable: Our reusable Thermal Stacking Jars are planet-friendly and help reduce wasteful plastic.
H 16.8 x Ø 8.8 cm
H 6.6 x Ø 3.5 inch
Material: stainless steel, PP, silicone
Color: Peacock (jar), Nocturnal Sea (cap)
USE & CARE
USE & CARE
- Hand wash
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in microwave
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils.
How to clean:
- Hand wash only.
- Remove cover and wash valve area to remove any food.
- For thorough cleaning, remove gasket in cover. It is located at base of screw threads for easy removal.
- To put gasket back in place after cleaning, remember that flat surface goes on first. Always put gasket back on immediately after cleaning so that you don't lose it!
- Always store thermal container open when not in use.
- A special interlocking connection system on the base & cover allows you to stack and maintain several containers together.
- Place one container on a flat surface, such as a countertop or table. Put second container on top of first, lining up connector in indented area of top cover of container on table.
- Hold bottom container with one hand and use other hand to twist top container clockwise to lock it into place.
- To disconnect containers, hold cover of bottom container with one hand and twist top of top container counterclockwise with other hand.
- Lift top container up and away from bottom container.
- Do not connect more than 3 containers together.
Note: It is important to place your hand around cover of bottom container when disconnecting containers. This will keep cover in place and prevent it from unscrewing and opening unexpectedly.
For cold contents:
Pre-chill container with cold water or ice cubes for a few minutes. Remove, add food to container, close and go!
For hot contents:
Preheat with hot water for a few minutes. For adding hot water, put your container on a flat surface. Do not hold container in case hot water flows down the sides. After a few minutes, pour away water, add food, close cover and go!
Important: If container has hot food inside, push valve on top of cover to release pressure inside container before opening. It makes opening easier.
Warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for one year.