3-in-1 grabbing, draining, and stirring
No kitchen is complete without some seriously trusty tools, and tongs are no exception! Our unique design transforms from tongs to two separate utensils with just one click.
You’ve never seen tongs like these before! Our kitchen tongs ingeniously clip together for use as one unit or as separate utensils. When separated, they act as salad tongs to toss and serve, mixing spoons for saucy dishes, or as a draining tool for foods like dumplings or ravioli. Clipped together, they serve to neatly grab pasta, zoodles, rice, veggies, fruit salad, and more.
Tupperware® Kitchen Tools are designed to be strong, sturdy, and long-lasting. Each tool is suitable for use with stainless steel cookware, non-stick coated pans, microwave cookware, and oven dishes. These non-metallic Tongs are perfect for protecting your cookware from scratches and marks. The color of our Kitchen Tools will not only hide stains, but also add a timeless look to any kitchen.
They're the ideal tools to use with our MicroPro® Grill, Ultra Pro, and any Tupperware® cookware!
- 3 in 1: Use as tongs, or separate to use as a stirring spoon and draining spatula!
- Easy to grab ingredients: designed to grab and turn even the smallest sausages with precision and confidence
- Sleek design: Designed with every kitchen in mind! The perennial color adds a timeless look to any kitchen so you can proudly display your Kitchen Tools on your countertop, or hang your Tools by their handles.
- Suitable for most cookware: can be used without damaging stainless steel cookware, non-stick coated pans, microwave cookware, and oven dishes
- Easy cleaning: Separated components are a snap to wash by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Never rusts: Through every ingredient and countless washes, never worry about rust or flaking chrome on these Tongs.
- Compact storage: Click the Tongs apart to store them flat in any drawer.
- Heat resistant up to 392°F/200°C
W 6.2 x H 6.5 x L 29.5 cm
W 2.5 x H 2.6 x L 11.5 inch
Max Temp: 200°C/392°F
USE AND CARE
USE AND CARE
- Never leave Tools in pan while cooking; prolonged heat exposure will cause melting.
- Dishwasher safe
- Not safe for use in microwave
- Not safe for use in oven
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Not safe for use on barbecue grill