- 1 Small zucchini
- 2 tsp. Water
- 2 Large eggs
- Pinch Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp. Olive oil for serving, optional
Prep the zucchini
- Using the Handy Spiralizer, spiralize the zucchini into spaghetti. Make a round nest with the zucchini noodles in each side of the base of the Microwave Breakfast Maker. Pour 1 tsp. water on each nest, cover and microwave at 50% power for 90 seconds.
Cook the eggs and serve
- Crack an egg into each nest and prick the egg yolk with a toothpick. Cover the Microwave Breakfast Maker and microwave at 50% power for 2-3 mins., depending on the desired doneness of the egg yolk.
- Allow to rest, covered, for 2 mins.
- Gently transfer the nests onto serving plates, season to taste and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.