Wedge Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing
- 2/3 cup whole-milk plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp chopped fresh dill weed
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼-cup goat cheese
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, chopped into 4-6 wedges
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ½-cup bacon bits
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
In small bowl mix Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, vinegar, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and goat cheese. Whisk well to combine.
- To serve, place lettuce on serving plate and top with 2-3 tbsp of dressing.
- Add remaining toppings and serve.