- 1.5 lbs. homestyle frozen meatballs
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
½ tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
½ cup heavy cream
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
Add meatballs and 1 cup beef broth to base of Microwave Pressure Cooker.
- Add flour, sugar, Worcestershire to remaining beef broth and mix to combine. Microwave for 30 seconds or until flour is fully dissolved. Add to Pressure Cooker and mix to combine.
- Cover, lock in place and microwave on high power for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking time let pressure release naturally.
- Add heavy cream, salt, pepper and mix. Serve over mashed potatoes or sides of choice. Enjoy!