- 1 ½ cups sushi rice, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 4 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup light mayo
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 lb. skinless salmon, cut into bite sized chunks
- 12 Nori sheets (5 x 5 inch squares)
- Toppings of choice such as spicy mayo, green onions, sesame seeds, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Place rice and water in base of Microwave Rice Maker. Add grains insert with tabs side up and cover by pressing tabs into place.
- Microwave on high power for 5 minutes, then at the end of cooking time lower power to 50% and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Once rice if done cooking, remove grains insert and add rice vinegar and salt. Set aside covered until fully cooled.
- Meanwhile in Thatsa Jr Bowl, add mayo, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili sauce, honey and lime juice. Stir until well combined. Fold in salmon.
- In two Silicone Muffin Forms, place Nori Sheet square in each cavity, then use medium sized Portioning Scoop to divide sushi rice, then finally top with salmon.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes then unmold and add toppings of choice. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.