- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 5 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 8 oz./225 g frozen strawberries, thawed (about 12 strawberries)
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. tequila, divided
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 2 zested limes, divided
- In a small bowl, mix together half of the lime zest, salt and sugar, set aside.
- In the base of the SuperSonic Chopper Tall, add strawberries, 1 tbsp. of the sugar mixture, water and 1 tbsp. of tequila. Cover and pull cord until strawberries are pureed, set aside.
- Cover remaining sugar mixture and set aside. In the 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher, stir together orange juice, remaining tequila and remaining lime zest.
- In each of the Lollitups Freezable Forms, add 2 tbsp. of the orange juice mixture and top with 2 tbsp. of the strawberry mixture. Seal and freeze overnight. Remove Lollitups from freezer.
- Remove ice pops, one at a time, from mold and dip one side in the remaining sugar mixture and serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.