Soy Glazed Green Beans, Tofu Curry and Coconut Rice
Lunch & Dinner
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 tsp. red curry paste
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 12 oz./350 g extra firm tofu, strained & pressed, cut in cubes
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (for curry)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (for rice)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking brown rice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
12 oz./350 g green beans, trimmed
Prep the green beans
- 12 oz./350 g green beans, trimmed, 1/4 cup green onions, chopped1 tsp. minced ginger1 tbsp. soy sauce1 tbsp. rice vinegar2 tsp. vegetable oilMix all ingredients in medium bowl then transfer to inverted 3/4 qt./750ml cover of the TupperWave Stack Cooker and set aside.
Make Tofu Curry
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter1 small onion, chopped2 1/2 tsp. red curry paste1 tsp. minced garlic1 tsp. cornstarch1 tsp. saltpinch of black pepper12 oz./350 g extra firm tofu, strained &
- pressed, cut in cubes3/4 cup coconut milkPlace butter, onion and red curry paste in 1 3/4-qt. /1.75 L Casserole and microwave on high power 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and set aside.
Prep Coconut Rice
- 3/4 cup coconnut milk3/4 cup water1 1/2 cups quick cooking brown rice1 tsp. salt1 tsp. granulated sugarIn 3-qt. /3 L Casserole, mix all ingredients and set aside.
Stack, Cook and Serve
- Stack components together by place 1 3/4-qt. casserole on top of 3 qt. casserole and top with inverted cover. Place in microwave and cook on high power for 15-20 minutes or until all 3 dishes are fully cooked. Stir each casserole and let stand 3-8 minutes. Serve warm.