- 1 4 oz./115 g skinless salmon fillet
- 1/8 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika, divided
- 1/2 cup frozen yellow corn kernels
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 2 cups chopped Romaine
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup broken corn chips
Prep the salmon
- Add water to the Tupperware TUPPERWARE® SMART MULTI-COOKER water tray. Season both sides of the salmon with salt and 1/4 tsp. of the smoked paprika. Place salmon in the bottom casserole tray of the Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker. Place casserole tray on top of water tray.
Cook the veggies, mix and serve
- In the top steamer tray, place corn and beans in a single, even layer
- sprinkle with salt to taste. Place steamer tray on top of casserole tray. Microwave on high power 8 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Remove from microwave
- set aside. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together romaine and tomatoes
- set aside in a small bowl, stir together sour cream, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and remaining smoked paprika. Add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer corn and beans to salad bowl and toss with romaine and tomatoes. Flake salmon and place on top of salad greens. Top with broken corn chips and drizzle with dressing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.