- 2 medium yellow onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 2 tbsp. tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 28 oz./795 g can whole tomatoes, roughly chopped in Supersonic Chopper Tall
- 15.5 oz./425 g can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped using the Supersonic Chopper Tall
Prep the veggies
- Place onions, garlic and peppers in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall. Cover and pull cord handle to roughly chop. Place vegetables in TUPPERWAVE® STACK COOKER 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and stir in olive oil.
Cook the chicken
- Place chicken in Colander, stack on Casserole and cover. Microwave on high 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Combine, cook and serve
- Add chicken to onion and pepper mixture along with red pepper flakes through cilantro. Cover and microwave on high 8 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.