Southwest Chicken Chili
Starters & Snacks
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 2 tbsp. tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
½ tsp. black pepper
28 oz./795 g can whole tomatoes, roughly chopped in Supersonic Chopper Tall
- 15.5 oz./425 g can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped using the Supersonic Chopper Tall
2 medium yellow onions, peeled and quartered
Prep the veggies
Place onions, garlic and peppers in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall. Cover and pull cord handle to roughly chop. Place vegetables in TUPPERWAVE® STACK COOKER 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and stir in olive oil.
Cook the chicken
- Place chicken in Colander, stack on Casserole and cover. Microwave on high 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Combine, cook and serve
- Add chicken to onion and pepper mixture along with red pepper flakes through cilantro. Cover and microwave on high 8 minutes.