- ⅔ cup/150 mL whole milk
- 2 tbsp./30 mL rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup/130 g all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp./2 mL baking powder
- 1 tsp./5 mL granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp/1 mL salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp./45 mL sesame oil
- ¼ cup/10 g scallions, thinly sliced (green stalk only)
For Dipping Sauce
- 2 tbsp./30 mL soy sauce
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced (green stalk only)
- 1 tbsp./15 mL water
- 2 tsp./10 mL rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp./5 mL honey
- 1 tsp./5 mL sesame oil
- In Thatsa® Medium Bowl, whisk milk and vinegar together. Allow mixture to sit for 1 min.
- Add remaining ingredients to the Thatsa® Bowl and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour ½ cup/110 mL of batter into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave on high power 3 minutes.
- Using oven gloves, remove the Pro Ring and flip the pancake using the Silicone Spatula. Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave on high power an additional minute.
- Repeat steps 3–5 until batter is finished. Reduce future cooking time by 1 min.
- Serve pancakes warm with dipping sauce.
- Add all ingredients to the All-In-One Shaker, cover and shake until blended.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.