- 1 tbsp./15 mL miso paste
- 2 tbsp./30 mL mirin
- ⅔ cup/150 mL chicken stock
- 1 tbsp./15 mL soy sauce
- 1 cup/175 g all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup/200 mL prepared dashi
- 2 large eggs
- 2½ cups/150 g green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp./15 mL salted butter, melted
- 9 bacon slices
- 3 tbsp./45 mL sweet barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp./30 mL mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp./30 mL nori, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp./30 mL pickled ginger, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients for the Dashi in the Supersonic Chopper Tall and pull the cord until fully combined.
- In the Thatsa® Medium Bowl whisk flour, dashi and eggs together using the Whisk.
- Add the sliced cabbage and melted butter. Whisk together until you have a consistent batter.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour 200 mL/¾ cup of batter into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the grill position and microwave on high power 3 minutes.
- Using oven gloves, remove the Pro Ring and place 3 bacon slices on top of the pancake. Place cover on, in the grill position, and microwave on high power for 1 minute.
- Using oven gloves, remove cover and flip the pancake using the Spatula. Place cover back in grill/low position. Microwave on high power for an additional 1–2 minutes.
- Remove the pancake with the Spatula and drizzle the top with sweet barbeque sauce, mayonnaise, nori and pickled ginger.
- Repeat steps 3–7 with the remaining batter.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.