Pumpkin Pie Truffles
- 8-inch prepared pumpkin pie
- 2 cups dark chocolate melting wafers
- 2 cups vanilla melting wafers
- toppings of choice such as sprinkles, chopped nuts, etc.
In Thatsa medium Bowl place pumpkin pie and mash until well combined.
Use small size Portioning Scoop to scoop out even sized truffles and place on Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. Freeze to set, about 15 minutes.
- Melt wafers, then dip each truffle until covered and add topping of choice while the chocolate is still wet.
- Return to freezer to set for 10 mins. Serve cold or let thaw 5 minutes before serving.