- 8-inch prepared pumpkin pie
- 2 cups dark chocolate melting wafers
- 2 cups vanilla melting wafers
- toppings of choice such as sprinkles, chopped nuts, etc.
- In Thatsa medium Bowl place pumpkin pie and mash until well combined.
- Use small size Portioning Scoop to scoop out even sized truffles and place on Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. Freeze to set, about 15 minutes.
- Melt wafers, then dip each truffle until covered and add topping of choice while the chocolate is still wet.
- Return to freezer to set for 10 mins. Serve cold or let thaw 5 minutes before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.