- Neutral oil for greasing Jel Party
- 6 packets unflavored powdered gelatin (42 g / ±5 tbsp total)
- 120 ml cold water (±½ cup)
- 400 ml canned coconut milk (±1¾ cups)
- 235 g sour cream, crème fraiche or plain Greek yogurt (±1 cup)
- 850 g cream of coconut (±30 oz)
- 567 g can crushed pineapple in 100% juice (±20 oz)
- 100 g sweetened shredded coconut (±1 cup)
- 50 g pecans (chopped) (±½ cup)
- Fresh pineapple chunks and sweetened shredded coconut for serving
- Insert core seal in middle of Jel Party and lightly grease form with neutral oil.
- In microwave-safe container, add unflavored gelatin and cold water. Stir until well combined and set aside for 2 min.
- In Thatsa large bowl, add coconut milk and sour cream, crème fraiche or plain Greek yogurt. Stir until combined. Add cream of coconut and stir again.
- Microwave softened gelatin for 30 sec. at 900 watts. Mixture should be liquidy. If not, microwave again for 15 sec. at 900 watts. Add gelatin to mixing bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir again, then pour into greased Jel Party. Cover and chill in fridge for 6-8h or until firm.
- Once firm, flip Jel Party so cover is now on bottom, then remove middle insert. Gelatin should release naturally.
- For serving, add fresh pineapple chunks in middle and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.