Peanut Butter Brittle Pie
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts, chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼-cup peanut butter
- 1½ cup whipped cream
- 9- Inch graham cracker crust
In Stack Cooker 1¾-Qt. Casserole, add sugar, honey and butter. Cover and microwave on high power for 90 seconds or until melted.
- Add half of the peanuts, stir, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Mix in peanut brittle mixture and place in fridge to chill for about 15 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream ½ cup at a time until combined. Pour mixture in prepared crust and top with remaining peanuts. Chill for at least 2 hours until ready to serve.