- 125 g /¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 40 g /3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 mL/½ tsp baking powder
- 150 mL/⅔ cup milk (skim or whole)
- 30 g/2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs (separate yolks and whites)
- In the Thatsa® Medium Bowl, whisk flour, sugar and baking powder together using the Whisk.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl and place milk, melted butter and egg yolks in the center. Starting from the center of the bowl, whisk until you have a consistent batter.
- In the Whip N Mix Chef, add the egg whites and whip until stiff peaks.
- Using the Silicone Spatula, gently fold half of the egg whites into the Mixing Bowl then repeat with the remaining half.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour 200 mL/¾ cup of batter into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 5–6 minutes at 50% power.
- Using oven gloves, remove the Pro Ring and flip the pancake using the Spatula. Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave for an additional 2 minutes and 30 seconds at 50% power.
- For remaining batter, repeat step 5, place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 2–3 minutes at 50% power. Flip the pancake, place cover on in the casserole position and microwave for 2 minutes at 50% power.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.