- 125 g /¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 40 g /3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 mL/½ tsp baking powder
- 150 mL/⅔ cup milk (skim or whole)
- 30 g/2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs (separate yolks and whites)
In the Thatsa® Medium Bowl, whisk flour, sugar and baking powder together using the Whisk.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl and place milk, melted butter and egg yolks in the center. Starting from the center of the bowl, whisk until you have a consistent batter.
In the Whip N Mix Chef, add the egg whites and whip until stiff peaks.
Using the Silicone Spatula, gently fold half of the egg whites into the Mixing Bowl then repeat with the remaining half.
Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour 200 mL/¾ cup of batter into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 5–6 minutes at 50% power.
- Using oven gloves, remove the Pro Ring and flip the pancake using the Spatula. Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave for an additional 2 minutes and 30 seconds at 50% power.
- For remaining batter, repeat step 5, place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 2–3 minutes at 50% power. Flip the pancake, place cover on in the casserole position and microwave for 2 minutes at 50% power.
Note: If your microwave has just been used for the 3 pancakes and you would like to use it again straight away, allow it to cool down for a minimum of 10–15 minutes by leaving the door open before using the MicroPro® Grill again.