- 1½ tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. lemon zest
- ½ cup cherry topping
- Mix butter and graham crackers in Small Silicone Round Form and press down to compact into a single layer.
- In base of Whip 'N Mix Chef add all remaining ingredients except for cherry topping. Turn handle on Gear I until smooth.
- Pour mixture on top of graham cracker crumbs and smooth top. Place in microwave and cook at 50% power for 4 minutes, stopping at the 2 minute mark to open/close microwave to prevent bubbling over. Then for the remaining 2 minutes, continue opening/closing microwave every 30 seconds.
- At the end of cooking time smooth top of cheesecake and let sit at room temp for 10 minutes. Then add cherry topping and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.