- 45 g/3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 75 g/½ cup all-purpose flour
- 15 mL/1 tbsp matcha powder, sifted
- 5 mL/1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 40 g/3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 45 g/1½ oz. white chocolate
- Powdered sugar
- Raspberries (optional)
In the Thatsa® Medium Bowl whisk sugar and eggs together using the Whisk until frothy.
Add flour, matcha, baking powder and salt and mix using the Silicone Spatula just until combined.
Break the white chocolate into pieces. In the Micro Pitcher, add butter and white chocolate. Cover and microwave on high power 30 seconds at a time until fully melted. Allow to stand for 1 min. Stir using the Silicone Spatula Thin, and if the mixture is not completely melted, microwave again at 10 sec. intervals until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate to the Thatsa® Bowl and mix using the Silicone Spatula until you have a consistent batter.
Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and lightly oil the bottom and cover.
Pour mixture into the Pro Ring, place cover on in the grill position and microwave 10 minutes at 50% power.
- Allow to stand for 10 min. before unmolding. Use the Silicone Spatula Thin all around the cake to easily remove the Pro Ring and the Spatula to remove the cake the from MicroPro® Grill.
- When cake is cool, dust powdered sugar on the cake and top with fresh raspberries.