Lettuce Wraps W. Peanut Vinagrette
Lunch & Dinner
2 lettuce wraps
½ cup baby carrots
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored & quartered
- 1 green onion, trimmed & halved
¼ cup cilantro (optional)
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
- 8 whole romaine leaves
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. water
½ tsp. Dijon mustard
½ tbsp. peanut butter
Prep the filling
Place carrots, pepper, onion and cilantro in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord until roughly chopped.
Mix edamame into veggies.
Plate and serve
Place a ¼ cup shredded chicken into each lettuce leaf. Add ¼ cup veggie mixture on top of the chicken.
Combine ingredients in base of Quick Shake Container.
Seal and shake until ingredients are combined.
Drizzle Peanut Vinaigrette over the top and serve.