- Neutral oil for greasing Jel Party
- 3 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 200 g shredded cheddar cheese (±2 cups)
- 430 g canned diced tomatoes and green chilis or chunky salsa (drained) (±2 cups)
- 325 g guacamole (±2 cups)
- 240 g sour cream (±1 cup)
- 225 g cream cheese (softened) (±8 oz)
- 30 ml taco seasoning (optional) (±2 tbsp)
- 680 g refried beans (±3 cups)
- Insert core seal in middle of Jel Party and lightly grease form with neutral oil.
- In small Wonderlier bowl, combine scallions and shredded cheese, then place inside Jel Party.
- Evenly spread out diced tomatoes on top of cheese.
- Add guacamole and spread into even layer.
- In Thatsa medium bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning until fully combined, then spread on top of guacamole.
- Add refried beans, then cover and chill in fridge overnight or at least 8h.
- Once firm, flip Jel Party so cover is now on bottom, then remove middle insert. Dip should release naturally.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.