- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, cold
- 1 tsp. extract of choice such as vanilla, almond, etc.
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- Toppings: Cinnamon sugar, sprinkles or powdered sugar, chocolate chips, craisins
- Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C.
- Mix butter and sugars until creamy. Mix in egg and extract until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Use medium-sized Portioning Scoop to scoop cookie dough and roll into topping of
- choice such as cinnamon sugar and place in Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9–12 minutes. Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.