- ¼ cup Heavy cream or canned full-fat coconut milk
- ¾ cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp. Spice of choice (cinnamon, cardamom, cayenne pepper, etc.)
- ¼ cup Topping of choice (nuts, sprinkles, coconut flakes, etc.)
Prep the ingredients
- Place heavy cream or coconut milk in TupperWave Stack Cooker 3/4-Qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover and microwave on high power 2 minutes. Add chocolate chips, desired spice and stir until smooth.
Let it set & Assemble
- Refrigerate 10 minutes or until ganache is thick. Using ice cream scoop, scoop out 12 even portions and roll each into a ball. Dip each ball into toppings of choice.
- Serve immediately or store in sealed Tupperware container in refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.