- 2 cups reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. butter
Cook the pudding
- Place milk and 1/3 cup sugar in Chef Series II 2.6-Qt./2.5 L Saucepan over medium heat until milk is simmering. In Thatsa Medium Bowl, place remaining sugar, cornstarch, egg yolks and whole egg and whisk until smooth.
- Once milk is simmering, remove from heat and slowly add milk into cornstarch mixture* while whisking. Pour mixture back into sauce pan over low-medium heat and cook, whisking constantly, for an additional 2-3 minutes or until pudding is thick and smooth.
Finish, cool and store
- Remove from heat, whisk in vanilla and butter. Let cool completely before pouring in storage container. Keeps in refrigerator for 3-5 days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.