- 3 – 4 oz. semisweet chocolate bars, cut in chunks
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2-cup rice cereal
- In TupperWave 1 ¾-Qt./1.75L Stack Cooker Casserole place chocolate and coconut oil. Cover and microwave on high power for 90 seconds, stopping halfway to stir. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into Silicone Rectangular Form in an even layer, and then add rice cereal on top. Lightly press down and then refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Unmold, cut into bars and serve. For a firmer texture, freeze until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.