8 @ 1 tbsp
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbles
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream, cold
- Pinch of salt
- In base of Whip N’ Mix Chef, add heavy cream and turn handle on gear 1 until cream looks curdled and there is some resistance. Switch to gear 2 and continue turning handle until there is a lot of white liquid in the base and the butter is clumped up within the whisks.
- Strain out the buttermilk and set aside for later use.
- Using gloves gather the butter from the base of the Whip N’ Mix and form into a ball.
- Rinse butter under running cold water while squeezing out remaining buttermilk until water runs clear.
- Place butter in small bowl and mix with bacon and a pinch of salt. Spread on toasted bread or store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.