- 2 Russet potatoes
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 4 tbsp. salted butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley leaves, loosely packed
Prep the potatoes
- Using the Mandoline with slicing blade, slice potatoes using the #2 setting. Layer potatoes in the base of the MicroPro Grill and sprinkle with salt.In the base of the Supersonic Chopper Compact, add butter, garlic and parsley. Cover and pull cord until garlic and parsley are well minced.
Grill and serve
- Using a spoon, place dollops of garlic butter on top of potatoes. Place cover on MicroPro Grill in the grilling position. Microwave on high power 7 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.