- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 Egg yolk
- 3 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Half a lemon Lemon juice
- 1½ cups Vegetable oil
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper
- Place garlic in base of Supersonic Chopper Extra fitted with a blade attachment and chop garlic, about three pulls.
Mix in Yolk Base
- Change to paddle attachment and add egg yolks, Dijon mustard and lemon juice. Cover and pull cord to process until smooth.
- Insert funnel into spout and very slowly add the vegetable oil while pulling the cord. Continue to process until all the oil is incorporated.
- Season to taste and store in liquid-tight container for 3-5 days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.