Flourless Black Bean Brownies
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼-cup black bean aquafaba
- ½-cup rolled oats
- ¼-cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½-cup cocoa powder
- ¾-cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1-cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
Place black beans and aquafaba in SuperSonic Chopper Extra and pull cord until pureed.
- Separately, place rolled oats to SuperSonic Chopper Compact and pull cord until finely grounded and resembles flour.
- Add oat flour to black bean mixture along with remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Replace cover and pull cord until well combined and smooth.
- Remove blade and fold in chocolate chips reserving some for the top.
Pour batter in Silicone Rectangular Form, smooth top and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely and serve.