- 1 cup diced fresh zucchini
- 1 small onion, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled, minced
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 lb. ziti macaroni
- 2 cups favorite tomato sauce
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch fresh basil, torn
Make the seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 F/218 C.
- On the UltraPro 3.5-Qt./3.3 L Lasagna Pan Cover, toss together zucchini, onion, garlic, olive oil and salt. Place pan in oven, bake 8 minutes.
Cook the pasta
- Meanwhile using the Microwave Pasta Maker, cook ziti according to package directions.
- Remove pan from oven, transfer vegetables and juices to the UltraPro 3.5-Qt./3.3 L Lasagna Pan. Stir in ziti, tomato sauce and mozzarella.
- Place pan in oven, bake 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is lightly browned.
Plate and serve
- Remove pan from oven, top with basil before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.