- 1 donut cake mix plus ingredients according to box (water, milk and eggs)
- Pink gel food coloring
- 2 tbsp. sprinkles
- In base of Whip N Mix Chef add water, milk and eggs and turn handle on gear I until well combined. Add dry mix in two increments and switch to gear II, then turn handle until batter is smooth and fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into TupperWave 3-Qt./3L Stack Cooker Casserole fitted with Cone and smooth the top.
- Microwave uncovered on 70% power for 6 minutes. Remove from microwave, cover and let cool for 6-8 minutes.
- Make glaze included in the box and add 2 drops of gel food coloring.
- Invert cake onto Cover and remove cone. Add glaze and immediately decorate with sprinkles. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.