- 1 small zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup/50 mL heavy cream
- ¼ cup/25 g grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp./20 g all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse and dry zucchini, cut into 2"/5 cm. pieces then slice using the Mandoline.
- In the Mix-N-Stor® Pitcher, whisk together remaining ingredients. Fold in the sliced zucchini using the Silicone Spatula until all slices are well coated.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour mixture into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 9–11 min. at 50% power.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before unmolding. Use the Spatula to remove quiche from MicroPro® Grill.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.